CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 11, 2009

VBS 2009

To all of my followers, I am soooooo sorry that it has taken me so long to update my blog! I feel like I have been running around crazy with my head cut off! Things have been very busy, which is wonderful. I'm so thankful that the Lord continues to bless my business and keep customers calling. What a joy it is to my life that I have found this profession! This summer I was able to donate some of my talent and time to Trinity Vacation Bible School. Below are some pictures from the week long adventure. I had such a great time working with the kids:) They loved to see me because they wanted to see their faces on the slideshow each morning! Some of the older kids would tuck their heads and run, but little did they know that my zoom lens could catch them 500 feet away! I hope you enjoy the pictures. Be checking back for some other great shots of Canada 2009. Best wishes...