CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Handsome Little Guy

I'm almost embarrassed to say that it has been a few months since I have truly updated my blog. From here on out, I'm just going to move forward with it! I want to say sorry to my followers for not being good at keeping up with this! To be honest, I really needed to take a little breather from behind my camera! Things got moving so fast that I had to stop and play with my girls some before they turned into teenagers!
Last weekend I had to joy of shooting the W family. What a blast! C was the sweetest little boy in the world. He smiled and giggled and just flirted with the camera. What a joy he was to spend the evening with. I love the W family so much. It's so great to watch they grow! Enjoy just a small snapshot of the evening! May God bless you all as we approach Thanksgiving! I'm so thankful for all of you.